EN  |  BM  |  OTHER

Laman web rasmi Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat

Counselling and Advisory Services

For people with disabilities or their families who are facing problems in terms of emotion, and self-confidence or need information on the types of services required, may obtain from the Officer / Qualified Social Welfare Assistant or a counselor in the Office of the State Social Welfare respectively each.

HOME  |  Copyright  |  Basic Privacy  |  Basic Safety  |  Sitemap  |  RSS  |  Contact Us  |  Archive